Leading minds from the Broadway industry all gathered on Friday, January 11th at the New York Hilton Midtown for the second annual BroadwayCon Industry Day. The event was poised to answer the question: how can we build and nurture our bond with the Broadway fan?
Industry Day 2019 was a fresh way to kick off the year and welcomed over 400 attendees. Through meaningful and thought-provoking conversations, the day focused on exploring new and innovative ways to create lasting relationships with Broadway fans.
Thanks to a stellar line up of speakers and a great partnership with Mischief Management, the event was a huge hit. Take a look at how the day of keynotes and panels unfolded.
Will we see you in 2020?
BroadwayCon Industry Day in The News
- Backstage: The Event Every Broadway Lover Needs to Know About
- Playbill: What to Expect From BroadwayCon Industry Day 2019
- Broadway World: Photo Coverage: Anthony Rapp Introduces Industry Day at BroadwayCon
- TheaterMania: Mike Birbiglia and More Set for BroadwayCon‘s 2019 Industry Day
- Broadway.com: Mike Birbiglia, Anthony Rapp & More Among Speakers Set for BroadwayCon Industry Day
- Daily Mail: Anthony Rapp kicks off BroadwayCon with a performance on Industry Day