Situation Interactive, one of eight companies named to Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC for three years in a row (2010-2012), is an award-winning digital agency specializing in marketing see-it-to-believe-it experiences.
WHY A CAREER AT SITUATION?
Take a look at the benefits that help define the Situation culture. Click here.
Click here for a list of current openings in New York and Los Angeles.
To find out more about our fantastic internship program, click here.
The following is a full list of positions at Situation Interactive. Click here to apply.
Perks & Benefits
Our company is founded on the belief that people are happier when they are doing rather than having. We focus on benefits that provide a community experience, stimulating our minds, bodies and spirits.
- Free live event tickets (theater, opera, dance, sports)
- Free museum admission
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Quarterly training events
- Lively agency research/publications
- Situation Events with top-tier industry panelists
- Tickets at Work and Working Advantage memberships, providing access to exclusive discounts and special savings
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance premiums paid in full for full-time employees
- New York Sports Club company gym discount
- Company sponsored athletic teams with different sport each season
- “Biggest Loser” annual weight loss challenge
- Free dinner when working past 7pm
- Free snacks including cereal, yogurt, muffins, bagels, fruit, granola bars, popcorn, coffee…
- Free Dunkin’ Donuts card to caffeinate a rough day
- Casual dress code
- Outdoor roof deck/lounge
- Free vacation day to use within a week of your birthday
- Additional vacation days the longer you stay
- Summer Fridays (office closes at 2pm Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
- Quarterly events that take us to Dylan’s Candy Bar, Yankee Stadium, Karaoke…
- Employee-created events like trivia, movie night, video game tournaments, etc.
- Departmental “Fun Budget” for team treats and surprises
- Book Club with wine, cheese and great conversation
- Situation Cares charitable events
- Annual traditions like our Thanksgiving lunch and Tony Awards party
- Game table, darts, chess board
OKAY, SOMETIMES IT’S NICE TO HAVE THINGS
- Competitive salary offerings
- Matching 401K with no vesting schedule